Are you a Black woman in business?
Are your goals:
- to be a stand-out leader in your organization?
- to have influence and build strong teams?
- if you’re an entrepreneur, to build a profitable business with committed, talented employees?
- to continuously grow in knowledge in order to sharpen your leadership ability?
- passionate about being a good leader and helping others to be good leaders?
If you answered “yes” to any of these question, then join our community!
Our goals with Black Women in Business are:
- to enrich and enhance leadership skills of women, whether they are working for a company or nonprofit or if they own their own business.
- to create a community for mentoring, professional development, information-sharing.
- to foster an environment that inspires and celebrates growth and achievement.
Every month we will post resources for black women in business.
FYI: National Statistics
* from catalyst.org
Black women in management5.4%
Black women entrepreneurs24.9%
Black women in board seats1.9%